1. Responsible for comprehensively promoting the construction of corporate culture system;
2. Responsible for the editing of company newspapers, magazines, and information boards;
3. Strong communication skills, strong execution skills, and good textual skills;
4. Responsible for the preparation of administrative documents such as reports, summaries, and meeting minutes;
5. Responsible for training related work;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. Bachelor degree, professional limit;
2. Work hard and earnest, diligent in thinking, good at document writing and corporate cultural activities planning, skilled use of office software;
3. Have a strong organizational coordination, teamwork and professionalism.
1. Responsible for the customer's receipt and delivery instructions;
2. Send daily statements to customers in a timely manner;
3. Call back to the customer, follow up and handle customer complaints;
4. Complete other tasks that the leadership confesses.
1. Bachelor degree, professional limit;
2. Strong language expression ability, capable of handling various emergencies and situations;
3. knowing the relationship between certain treatment, do not care about gains and losses, with the spirit of dedication to customer service;
4. High recognition of companies and departments.
1. Assist department heads to contact and contact with financial institutions, banks, governments and relevant institutions;
2. Responsible for establishing a wide range of information sources and good cooperative relations with external organizations;
3. Data collection and filing of financing business.
1. Bachelor's or master's degree, major in finance, law or finance;
2. Has a good personal quality and comprehensive quality, cheerful personality, able to withstand strong work pressure;
3. Have strong logical thinking ability, multi-task resolution ability, organization and communication skills, text and expressive ability.
1. According to the company's business development strategy and annual business assessment objectives, cooperate with the business team to actively carry out commercial factoring business from the perspective of risk control;
2. Responsible for designing and formulating risk control and measures for factoring products, optimizing risk control and operational processes, indicators and standards, real-time monitoring of each project before and during its implementation, and tracking the report standards of regular re-distribution to ensure project risks There is no deviation from the scope of the product design during the implementation process;
3. Ability to independently complete the risk control audit and field investigation of the project, be good at identifying project risks and issuing preventive measures to resolve risks, be good at discovering risk points in the business process, and provide reasonable suggestions;
4. Provide reasonable suggestions for business operations, accurately target customers, formulate risk control plans, and perform risk control throughout the project;
5. Keep track of the entire process of customers or projects, identify potential risks in a timely manner, and report to higher authorities in case of major issues;
6. Keep abreast of the latest policies and industry developments, strengthen industry exchanges, actively participate in internal and external business training, and provide necessary guidance to the business team in the control of business risks;
7. Completion of various task indicators issued by the company, especially in terms of risk control;
8. Complete other tasks assigned by the company’s leadership;
9. Honesty and self-discipline, strict implementation of the company's various system regulations, according to regulations.
1. Bachelor degree or above in economics, finance, finance and law;
2. More than 3 years of experience in compliance, risk management or letter review work in relevant fields such as finance and law, with prior experience in banking, commercial factoring companies or financial leasing companies;
3. Proficient in related knowledge of finance, law, and risk management, able to write various work reports, and has good negotiation and communication skills;
4. Able to skillfully use office-related software, with good business operations and risk control capabilities.